Newborn Care & Basic Breastfeeding
December 12 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Certified Birth & Postpartum Doula Nathalie Grolleman is coming to the IMFFA to teach a class about Newborn Care & Basic Breastfeeding.
The class includes information about:
- Procedures following the baby’s birth
- Understanding normal newborn characteristics
- Bathing, diapering, burping, holding, and swaddling
- Infant soothing techniques
- Infant safety and nursery equipment
- Latching on
- Common breastfeeding concerns and problems
Open for IMFFA and WBFN members, their friends and spouses.
Attention: if your friend is neither IMFFA nor WBFN member, please send their name in advance for security reasons, otherwise they won’t be allowed to enter the IMF building.