Newborn Care & Basic Breastfeeding (via Zoom)
April 30 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Certified Birth & Postpartum Doula Nathalie Grolleman will run a webinar about Newborn Care & Basic Breastfeeding.
The webinar includes information about:
- Procedures following the baby’s birth
- Understanding normal newborn characteristics
- Bathing, diapering, burping, holding, and swaddling
- Infant soothing techniques
- Infant safety and nursery equipment
- Latching on
- Common breastfeeding concerns and problems
Open for IMFFA and WBFN members, their friends and spouses.
If you want to join, send an email to email@example.com and she will share the link.