IMF Giving Together – Staff Volunteering Mini Fair and Collection Drive
January 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
On behalf of IMF Giving Together
In honor of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.,’s Annual Day of Service
Staff Volunteering Mini Fair and Collection Drive
January 23, 12:00–1:00 p.m. in HQ2 Conference Halls 1&2
Join DMD Carla Grasso and colleagues and discover the many ways you can serve others:
- Learn about volunteering opportunities for you and your family from local guest charities
- Write and decorate encouragement cards to children with cleft palate via SmileTrain
- Help Doctors Without Borders reach vulnerable populations by mapping remote locations through the use of a mobile app
- Donate* books, dictionaries, writing pads, pens, markers and postage stamps for incarcerated youth in the process of rehabilitation via Free Minds Book Club and Writing Workshop and help sort them out and box them for transportation
- Donate* toiletry kits & new socks for our homeless neighbors via Miriam’s Kitchen
*Starting January 17, you may drop off your donations for Free Minds in the bookshelves temporarily located next to both cafeteria entrances.
Toiletry kits/new socks donations can be dropped off in boxes next to the bookshelves.