Birth and Postpartum Doula – Nathalie Grolleman
June 6 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm| Free
Meet Doula Nathalie opportunity!
Nathalie Grolleman is an IMF Spouse and a Birth & Postpartum Doula.
She works for the Washington DC area, Maryland and Northern Virginia.
She comes to the IMF to talk about her work as a Doula and to answer questions.
Some topics will be:
- The value of having a Doula
- What does a Doula do to support you during pregnancy, birth and postpartum
- How do I work with your birth team-partners and care providers
- What is a birth wishing plan
- What birth service do I provide and what’s my philosophy
- What’s in the Doula bag
- What kind of postpartum service do I provide and why is this so important
Birth doulas are trained to provide emotional and physical support for mothers throughout childbirth. Birth doulas do not provide medical care for the mother or baby. They make it their first priority to meet the needs of the birthing family while acting as a guide and valuable source of information.
I strongly believe that every women deserves the best possible birth experience……
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.